Sunday, September 30, 2018

September 2018 OMG


I made it!  I made serious progress on my one monthly goal, which is awesome.  You can see my goal here.

I prepped the papers for the square in a square block, including marking the quarter inch lines for stitching.


I found the center squares and starched them all.  They are almost all ready to start sewing on.


I cut out the first set of triangles, which are all yellow.  There were 352 squares, which equals 704 triangles for the whole project.


I was also able to plan out the pieced backing, and prepped some fabric so I just need to iron and cut them out.  This can be worked on next month.

I finished in the knick of time, more like posting in the knick of time, as I was able to finish this all last night.  It feels great to get a goal done, and I hope to continue to set realistic ones so I may achieve more each month.

Linking up to:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment