Monday, October 1, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Last week I was able to get my September One Monthly Goal completed!  You can see the blog post here.  It feels great to get it accomplished.  I hope I am able to continue meeting my goals each month for the rest of the year.

I was also able to get the binding on this quilt, so close to being done!  I just need another 20-30 minutes of hand stitching, and it will be fully done!  I just could not finish it last night as it was past my bedtime.


My goals for this week are similar to last weeks.  My first goal is to keep working on the ISpy quilt for my niece.  I'm going to work on cutting out the pink and purple's for the front and back.  Once I get everything cut out, it will be time to start putting it together!  I will not finish starching everything until next week, but that is okay.


My second goal for the week is to work on my Breakfast Club project.  I plan to get the new background cut out, and finish cutting out all of the other pieces.  Maybe, if I have some extra time I will start sewing on the first few steps.


My third goal for the week is to work on the bindings of two smaller quilts.  I have had the binding sewn on for some time now, I just have not had time to finish hand sewing them down (one is 3/4ths done, and the other is a little over half way done).  I still need to finish the final juncture on one, as I sewed it together twisted.  It should not take too long to fix (famous last words right?).


I hope everyone has an awesome and productive week!

Linking up with:
Monday Making
Design Wall
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.