Sunday, October 21, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 42

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in October: 21 out of 21
Days spent stitching in 2018: 266 out of 294
Rate of Success: 90.5%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

10 weeks left in the year.  Can you believe it?  I have kept the momentum going pretty well, I just hope I can squeeze out 15 minutes during the holidays.  Just thinking about what I need to get done makes me tired, but I know that finding just 15 minutes a day will help bring some peace within myself.  A lot of those 15 minutes of stitching will be handwork, as I have to put away my machine for between 2-3 weeks each year to use the full table in cookie making, and we are hosting a Christmas dinner this year.  I hope everyone else had a productive week, let us make the last of 2018 productive!

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing so well at finding time to stitch. It can be tough to find even 15 minutes some days. It's even harder to work in that time during the holidays. But when you think about it, managing to sew just 15 minutes 85 to 90% of the time, is still pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.