Wednesday, October 3, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 39

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in September: 30 out of 30
Days spent stitching in 2018: 245 out of 273
Rate of Success: 89.7%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

This past week went very well in finding time.  However, I learned that if I leave my 15 minutes to be done right before bed, I do exclusively 15 minutes as I'm ready for bed.  But, if I do my 15 minutes earlier in the day/evening then I find more than 15 minutes, which is so nice.  I want to work on doing my 15 minutes of stitching earlier in the day/evening and not save it to be the last thing I do at night before bed.  You learn something new every day, and this was one on Sunday.  I hope everyone was successful in finding time to stitch for everyone else.

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a successful week of finding time to stitch. One of the first things I learned when I started to practice the 15 minutes of stitching time, is that I had to work it into my evening routine. I had to set a time to head to the sewing room. I still do that, if I don't it gets harder to get up myself moving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.