Monday, October 22, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Last week, while on travel, I got a lot of ironing done.


And I was also able to finish coloring out these two.  I started to draw out another leader and ender quilt, but I was home and had other things to do on my machine now that we were reunited.


In addition to doing all of that on travel, I was able to make some progress on my October One Monthly goal.  I was able to finish step 1 and 2, and even started on step 3.  It feels great to have such great progress.








My goals for this week are similar to last weeks.  My first goal is to keep working on my October One Monthly Goal.  My goal for the week is to get step 3, 4, and 5 done this week, plus get the last few parts cut out from an additional piece of fabric as it was just ironed and is now ready to be cut up.


My second goal is to work on the ISpy quilt for my niece.  I'm going to work on cutting out the pink and purple's for the front and back.  Once I get everything cut out, it will be time to start putting it together.  Plus I still need to order the panel, that will be done this week!


My third goal, is to continue starching this pile of fabric.  I have gotten a few rounds done, but I will be busy each night that I am home as I can not wait to get these pieces starched so I can start working on this quilt.  It has a deadline that has been moved up several times, and it is coming quickly!


All of that should keep me pretty busy this week.

Linking up with:
Monday Making
Design Wall
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have some great projects to keep you in your happy sewing space! Have fun this week - I hope you make lots of good progress. Those pieces for your Oct OMG are so pretty, I just love those colors. Thanks for sharing your projects on Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.