Before we left, I did make some progress on my previous weekly goals. I did not get the borders put on the quilt top, but I worked on the pieces for the back. I was able to sew some strips together for the 4 patches.
And I started sewing some stitch and flip corners on.
This week should be a little quieter, we do not have much going on (hopefully). My goal this week is to really get the borders on the top so it is completed and ready to be quilted, and work on the pieces for the backing. I hope to cut out the first 100 4 patches, complete 25 stitch and flip blocks, and mark the last of the smaller squares. My stretch goal for the week is to cut out all of the strips for the 4 patches to figure out how many more I need, and complete 25 additional stitch and flip blocks.
My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house. Our goal for the week is to build and load the next three shelving units for my craft stuff, and post some stuff to sell. My stretch goal is to go through a basket of paperwork and clean up the guest bedroom to put some things away in there.
I hope everyone has a great week!