Friday, June 7, 2019

June 2019 One Monthly Goal


Last month did not go so well, as I was overly ambitious on my one monthly goal, and this month is happing up to be an overly ambitious goal too.  I had several sew days planned out during the month, and all except one did not happen out.  My sew day was only half a sew day too.  But we digress as we are marching forward.  This year is flying!  How did we get to June already?

My one monthly goal is to finish the quilt top I am working on.


And make the backing, which this is just the layout.  I am still working on the pieces for it.


And quilt it and get the binding on to present it to the recipient before he retires at the end of June.  No big deal right?  I better get to it.  The quilt top needs to be done by Sunday.  No time like the present to make progress!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, I wish you well with it. The blocks look interesting, maybe I need to go through some of your posts to get a close view. Thanks for visiting my goal for the month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.