Tuesday, June 18, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 24 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in June: 15 out of 16
Days spent stitching in 2019: 163 out of 167
Success Rate: 97.6%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I did not miss a day this week, and it felt great to be back on the band wagon!  Projects are slowly making their way to completion.  I have loved seeing the progress, even if it is slow, each week that I have been able to accomplish.

For fabric, I fell into temptation a few weeks ago, but the last box has just arrived.  Then a coworker gifted me some fabric she found while cleaning out her kids' rooms.  Last, but not least I needed another yard of fabric for the white squares I was cutting, so I picked that up.  On a positive note, I did finish cutting everything out that I think I needed for the quilt back.  Because I was doing a lot of cutting this week, I do not have any fabric out, as none of it was sewn.  But in the next two or three weeks fabric out will increase significantly!

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 26.56 yards
Fabric in this week: 9.88 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 132.26 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 105.70 gain of  yards (AH!!! I better get working on decreasing this!)

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've done really well at finding time to stitch each day. It does seem like such slow progress sometimes, but those little sessions do add up, just not fast enough sometimes. Thank you for linking up with 15 minutes to stitch. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.