Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

Well it has been a few weeks since I did one of these posts.  In the past few weeks I have finished drawing out the back for the signature quilt and planning.  I can not go on without a good plan.  Finished all of the blocks for the front.  Laid them all out, and currently sewing them together.


This upcoming Sunday is the retirement party for the recipient of this quilt, with still a ton to do.  I hope to just get the top completed, and be able to present that.  Then I have to hurriedly work on the backing to quilt it and bind it, as his last day is June 23, and I have to deliver it on June 21.

So my goal this week is to finish sewing the quilt top together.  Seven rows are left and then sewing it all together.  One row at a time is my motto.  I would love to get the borders on the quilt also, but I'm trying not to over burden myself with what I want to accomplish versus what I will be able to accomplish.  I also love stretch goals.

My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to clean up the guest room and prep the table to welcome guests over for the weekend.  My stretch goal is to move the garage around to build the next three shelving units for my craft stuff.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks like it is going to be huge. Good luck getting all your quilty and nonquilty goals completed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.