Wednesday, June 12, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 23 2019


Let us see how the last two weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in June: 8 out of 9
Days spent stitching in 2019: 156 out of 160
Success Rate: 97.5%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I missed a day this last week.  I got burnt out and just needed an evening for myself.  Instead I just read.  That is okay, I believe there are some days where we just need a break from everything.  My rate of success dropped a little, but that is okay.  I am not where near perfect, and I am still above my goal of 95% for the year so far.

For fabric, I have fallen into temptation again.  I found some beautiful batiks on eBay, that were within my price range, and I thought of an upcoming project that has been on the forefront of my mind.  I caved, bid with my highest bid, and won some.  I had two boxes come, one this week and the other will be counted next week.  I have some major yardage to use before I am under 100 yards gained.  I am going to need to think on how to adjust my goal for the end of year.  I will definitely have an increase in my stash for the year, but how much is max I want to add?

Fabric out this week: .73 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 26.56 yards
Fabric in this week: 9.69 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 122.38 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 95.82 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks you do need a break, even from the stuff we really enjoy. Even with the break, you've got very impressive stitching stats for 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.