Monday, June 17, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I feel like I have been productive this last week.  I was able to cut out all of the small squares and big squares for the stitch and flip corners.  I even started to mark the little squares, which I am over halfway done with.

           

My goal this week is to get the borders on the top so it is completed and ready to be quilted, and work on the pieces for the backing.  I hope to get a few blocks done, mark all of the smaller squares, and maybe write on some squares.  My stretch goal for the week is to get 50 4 patches, and 25 stitch and flip blocks done.


My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to build and load the next two shelving units for my craft stuff, and to have fun on our camping trip and not worry about what I have to do at home.  My stretch goal is to go through a basket of paperwork and clean up the guest bedroom to put some things away in there.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are certainly busy this week! I'm glad you get to go camping and relax a bit. Just a bit curious, what are you writing on your quilt...very intriguing! :) It's a lovely project that looks warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.