Monday, September 10, 2018

Design Wall Monday

The last two weeks have been busy with sewing time limited, however it has been very nice to have that get away to my machine.  I have not accomplished a lot, but I have made progress on prep for various quilts, thought about how I am going to accomplish 5-6 quilts before the end of the year, and set my September One Monthly Goal, which is to do a lot of prep work on my niece's ISpy quilt for Christmas.


My goals for this week are simple, as I'm traveling for work, but also Breakfast Club at my LQS is on Saturday, and I have yet to make any progress on my independent study project for the semester.  My first goal is to keep working on moving towards accomplishing my September's One Monthly Goal.  This will include starching fabric, ordering some fabric, marking 1/4", trimming papers and cutting out fabric.

My second goal for the week is to work on my Breakfast Club homework.  I am not going to fully achieve what I planned for my homework for the months of July and August, but I hope to get July's fully finished, and complete steps two of five for August's homework before Saturday.  I will report back next week to let you know what I was able to accomplish.  The quilt is going to be beautiful when it is done in purple, teal and dark blue!


Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.