Thursday, September 6, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 35

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in August: 30 out of 31
Days spent stitching in September: 2 out of 2
Days spent stitching in 2018: 217 out of 245
Rate of Success: 88.6%

I'm a little late in getting this out this week, but we were traveling over the long weekend and then some to say goodbye to my Grandma.  It is never easy to say good-bye, but I know she is in a better place, and watching over everyone in her family.  I have my moments, as I'm sure I will for a very long time, slowly healing the hole she has left behind.  I was able to find 15 minutes to stitch everyday last week, as it helped centered me, and gave me comfort.  I made some progress on a few things that were easy to travel with, which is nice.  I have a few quilts to get done before the end of the year.  I'm hoping to stitch every day for the rest of the year, as I do not foresee anything that will stop me.

Linking up at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.