Saturday, February 29, 2020

February 2020 One Monthly Goal Finished!!!!


My February 2020 One Monthly Goal is finished!  You can see my original goal here.  I finished putting together all of the blocks and sashing pretty early on in the month.  I only had about 5 blocks to finish.


Then I laid out the quilt, and started to sew the top together.  My original goal was to only get three rows put together.


Well, I did more than that.  I was able to complete my stretch goal with more than a week to spare as I was able to get the whole quilt put together.


The only thing I am missing is a border.  I am trying to pick it out, put it on, and prep the binding.  I will be quilting it after baby comes and I start to heal, as right now my bump will get in the way of the quilting machine when I need to lean over the rails.

Now it is time to think of what my March OMG will be.  I have a few ideas I am tossing around.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a finished top but even more on getting a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.