Thursday, February 6, 2020

February 2020 One Monthly Goal


I am really excited for my One Monthly Goal this month.  It is something that has been outstanding for over 5 years, and it was meant to be a present 5 years ago.  I am ready to get it closer to being finished, and a finish this year would be fantastic!


My goal for the month is to finish all of the blocks, and sashing for Ring of Stars.  In addition to that I am going to lay it out and sew three of the seven rows together.  My stretch goal is to get the quilt top put together.


I think all of these things are doable.  I am going to have to be careful laying out the quilt, on the ground, and then picking it up as I get further along.  But, I believe if I do a little bit each day and not over do it, I will be just fine.

Sharing at:

What are you working on?
-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.