Wednesday, February 19, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 7 2020


Let us see how this last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in February: 16 out of 16
Days spent stitching in 2020: 47 out of 47
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I'm still on the 100% train.  I know in a few months this trend will change, but that is okay.  I love making progress on a long term UFO.  I am motivated to move some quilts to the finish line this year, and I'm excited to be working on it so early in the year.

This week on the fabric front, I bought fabrics I need for a quilt-a-long that started late last year, and will be going on for the whole year.  I hope to get caught up, but first, I had to get the right Kona Solids.  I was not able to get them all, so some online ordering will need to happen, but that is okay.  I think this next week I will have more out then in as I plan to work on a table runner, and maybe even use up some scraps on something new I planned out by just playing around.

Fabric out this week: .13 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 6.99 yards
Fabric in this week: 9.81 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 66.06 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 59.07 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!
Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your perfect stitching time score! Good luck with all your stitching plans for this next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.