Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Design Wall Tuesday

It is a new week, and I ran out of time to post last week.  So time to catch up.  I was able to finish the binding on this cute little guy, and wash him.  It is now all fluffy and ready for its new owner.


I also finished this one up, as it was a Christmas present for my best friend.  It has been sitting for over a year to finish it.  All I needed to do was fix the knot in the thread, and then tie off for the binding.  I was also able to wash it, and it has already been given to its new owner, who loves it dearly.


Over the weekend I had to come up with my One Monthly Goal for February, as it is a new month!  How did January fly by so quickly?  I pulled out a UFO, that I am ready to get done.  It is a wedding gift, that is about 5 years late.  I was able to complete a few blocks, and will continue to work on it this next week.


My goals for this week are simple.  The first goal is to work on my One Monthly goal and finish all of the blocks for the wedding quilt.  I only have three left, and work on the sashing part.  My stretch goal is to finish all of the sashing so I can start to lay it out.


My second goal is to continue working on the house.  This will always be a goal, especially as we prepare to have our baby shower at our house, get ready for baby, and continue making our house a home for us.  I really am going to finish putting away Christmas this week.  I have sorted all of the boxes, and organized how I want them to be.  I then found some random items, and they just need to be put away in the correct boxes.  I want to create a list of things we are going to accomplish around the house before our baby shower, and pick out our crib/nursery set.  My stretch goal is to work on putting items on our registry, and work on the guest list.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Sharing at:
Love, Laugh, and Quilt
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.