Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Design Wall Wednesday

This last week was productive.  I did not finish all of my stretch goals, but that is okay.  I was able to get the last border on the Christmas table runner, and I found the backing and was able to cut that out.  I just did not get a picture of the finished top.

I was also able to sew through this large stack of blocks.  It is over 60 blocks, which was what was ready for me to sew on.  I then ironed, and started to trim them.


My goals for this week are simple.  My first goal is to work on my niece's Ispy quilt.  I would like to get the stack I created trimmed and ready for the next round of sewing, and start sewing the first round on the last stack of blocks I have to do.  My stretch goal is to finish the pile that I will be starting.

My second goal is to layer the Christmas table runner as I am close to finally finishing.  It will be an easy project to do in April as I will not need to be on the ground to finish it as bending and stooping is starting to get difficult for me.

My third goal is to continue working on the house.  This will always be a goal, or at least until we are fully settled in.  Who knows how long that will take.  The big goals for the week are catch up on washing dishes, putting away Christmas, finish our registry, moving the stuff for our master closet back, and working on our front yard.  A stretch goal is to work on cleaning up the table, with the final goal of finishing this project.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Sharing at:
Love, Laugh, and Quilt
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.