Wednesday, March 11, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 10 2020


Let us see how this last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 8 out of 8
Days spent stitching in 2020: 68 out of 68
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Finding time each week is getting easier.  I know it will change between a month to a month in a half from now, but the progress has made it totally worth it for me.  I am beyond excited about the projects I am working on, and seeing how my goals are being exceeded every week motivates me to do even more.  If only I could use some of my energy to clean my sewing area!

Fabric followed me home during the San Diego Quilt run.  More than I thought would to be honest, but most of it was on sale.  I was able to find the two or three fabrics I was looking for at the first store we went to.  I also did not have enough time to weight the scrap packs I bought, so that yardage will be added next week.  It was fun to see how some shops have changed within the last year.  No fabric went out, as I did not iron or quilt anything.  I do not know if I will be able to recover from what I bought without a fabric gain at the end of the year.  I have a few things I would like to purchase, and then I'm cutting myself off, until who knows when.  I hope this self imposed cut off will work.

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 8.46 yards
Fabric in this week: 37.25 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 103.31 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 94.85 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!
Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've done really well at the finding time to stitch part of the sewing stuff. Stash management is hard, as hard as dieting. Hopefully you can move some of the incoming to outgoing before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.