Friday, March 20, 2020

Another Chenille Blanket Finished

What a crazy week it has been, but I have a finish to share that has been just been waiting to be shared with everyone.  I was able to finish this Chenille blanket that I had intended as a Christmas present in 2018 for my best friend.  It got pushed off to 2019, but I did not finish it until the end of January of 2020.


Why did it take me so long to finish?  Great question, I had a knot in the thread and I had about an inch left on the binding to finish.  I got frustrated with it, and left it and just did not come back to it until a year later.  When I picked it up to finish it, it took me about 10-15 minutes.  What a nice easy finish it was.


It was made using 3 of the same panels placed carefully on top of one another, and some nice minky on the back.  I washed it the day I saw my best friend as she was coming over to visit, and I pulled it from the dryer, took pictures of it, and gave it to her.

Quilt Stats:
Finished size: 34.5 inches by 41.5 inches
Started: March 29, 2018
Finished: January 30, 2020
Gifted to my best friend for Christmas (a month late).

Off to go find the next project I am going to work on!

Sharing at:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Alycia Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Yay for awesome quick finishes!! that motivates you to get on to another!! and it is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.