Thursday, March 5, 2020

March 2020 One Monthly Goal


My goal for the month of March is to continue making progress on my Niece's Ispy Quilt.  I have this pile of blocks that are prepped and ready to go.  My goal is to get all four yellow triangles sewn on to all of the blocks needed for the quilt.  I have completed about half of them, and the stack in the picture below is what is left.


This is what the blocks with yellow triangles will look like soon.


This goal involves sewing, ironing, trimming, glueing the next set of triangles on, and sewing again.  My stretch goal is to get all blocks to the point where I am sewing on the first round of purple or pink triangles for the third square.

I'm ready to get to it!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.