Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Design Wall Wednesday

This last week was great!  I was able to be productive quilting wise, and around my home.  I almost got all of the blocks that I set out to sew sewn.  Below is all I had left Sunday night.


I finally got Christmas put away!  After having it sit around for a few months, it is finally picked up from my living room.


In addition to that, my Mom and I went on a quit run for San Diego County, and we had a lot of fun.  In addition to having lots of fun, of course we found many things that came home with us.  Below is my haul from our adventure.


I also picked up all of the quilt blocks for the quilt, and some of the stores made more blocks to make the quilt bigger, so I can make a 4 by 4 quilt, instead of 3 by 3.


My goals for this week are simple.  My first goal is to work on my niece's Ispy quilt.  My goal is to finish sewing the first round of yellow, iron all blocks, trim and glue down the second round of yellow.  My stretch goal is to start sewing all of the second round of yellow.

My second goal is to continue working on the house.  This will always be a goal, or at least until we are fully settled in.  Who knows how long that will take.  The big goals for the week are catch up on washing dishes (almost there), finish our registry for baby, moving the stuff for our master closet back, and working on our front yard.  A stretch goal is to go through paperwork from the table, that is in a box now.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Sharing at:
Love, Laugh, and Quilt
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.