Friday, March 6, 2020

Baby Chenille Blanket Finished!

I finished it in less than a month!  But, it has taken me the whole additional month to blog about it.  Opps, Fridays seem to get away from me.  I finished a co-worker's new baby blanket, and it has already been gifted.


It was made using 3 of the same panels placed carefully on top of one another, and some nice minky on the back.  The binding was a flannel I had in my stash (yes! used some stash to finish this)  Once it was washed and dried it turned fluffy and perfect for the new addition to the family.


Quilt Stats:
Finished size: 34.5 inches by 41.5 inches
Started: January 8, 2020
Finished: January 30, 2020
Gifted to a co-workers baby

Off to go find something else to finish!

Sharing at:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Alycia Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. It is a great gift!! and that it took you a month just means you were savoring the finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.