Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hands 2 Help Update

This week I am making progress on my donation quilt for Hands 2 Help. I am making the quilt using Sarah's (Confession of a Fabric Addict) pattern from her Sweet Sixteen QAL entitled Irish Sixteens with browns and oranges. All fabric was starched, and ready to be ironed. I have ironed all scrap pieces, because who does not love a scrappy quilt? Now, all of the pieces are being cut out. I am done with about 2/3rds for the oranges, and the browns will be cut out by the end of the weekend.


I can not wait to see how all of the fabrics play together to create an awesome quilt. The quilt will end up being approx. 60" by 60", and I plan to donate the finished quilt to Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo.

Sharing at:
Sew Fresh Quilts
Confessions of a Fabric Addict

-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.