Monday, April 9, 2018

Design Wall Monday

First off let us celebrate!  I'm posting this on a Monday instead of a Tuesday like normal.  Which is a feat unto itself and it makes me very happy!  I was able to get a big thing done last week, which is great!  I needed to get a table runner completed by Saturday for a Bridal Shower.  I made it, the runner came out of the dryer about an hour and fifteen minutes before the shower.  I think it turned out pretty good.  Here is a teaser shot.


If you return on Friday, you can see the whole thing.

Now for my goals for the week:
The first goal is to finish sewing the chenille blanket with the purple backing.  I am a little over 1/2 way done, and I hope to finish it and then bind it next week.



My second goal is to cut out my stitch and flip wreath.  I would also like to start sewing it together, but my main goal is to cut it out.


My third goal is to start sewing together Ring of Stars.  I would love to get the triangles all done, but realistically my goal is to get one side sewn on.


My fourth goal is to cut out Hands 2 Help quilts 1 and 2, and start to sew them together to create progress.  I need to get them done about the middle of May to donate to H2H this year.  (Both photos are from Confessions of a Fabric Addict as they are her patterns)



My fifth goal is to iron the fabric that has been starched for a lap wedding quilt.  Next week's goal is to cut it out to help achieve my OMG.


My sixth and final goal is to make progress on the binding for Royal Gardens.  I am about two thirds of the way done with it.  I would love to turn the 3rd corner and get half way done with the last full side, but quiet stitching time will be limited this week as I will be cleaning a lot.  Any progress on the binding will be nice.



Linking up with:
Main Crush Monday
Design Wall
Monday Making

I hope everyone is successful this week!
-Christina

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of beautiful projects going on! I like how you combine colors! That Stitch and Flip Wreath will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy week! I love your Royal Gardens, such beautiful pattern and color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.