Monday, April 2, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 13


Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 28 out of 31
Days spent stitching in April: 1 out of 1
Days spent stitching for 2018: 70 out of 91
Rate of Success: 76.9 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week went very well, I made a lot of progress on the cutting front, and even started on some quilting.  The time might have only been 15-20 minutes each day, but it is amazing to look back and see the progress that was made with just the consistence of doing a small amount of time each day.  I can not wait to see what the next month brings in the way of progress on many things.  It amazes me, but also makes me feel good because I'm making more progress than I have in past years already!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. Those little mini stitching sessions can really add up quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.