Monday, April 9, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitch - Week 14 2018


Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 8 out of 8
Days spent stitching for 2018: 77 out of 98
Rate of Success: 78.6 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week was a week of a first.  I was able to get 15 minutes of stitching done at work during my lunch time.  I had a table runner to get the binding on.  I was able to get more than 15 minutes in each night as I was pushing the deadline of said table runner.  Thanks to the dedication of 15 minutes I was able to get it done before the shower.  I'm really trying not to be cutting it that close ever again (famous last words).  Once that was finished, I made some good progress on another project I am working on.  I hope to see that one is done in the next two weeks.  Now it is time to get to my 15 minutes of stitching tonight.  Progress is happening on a lot of things because of this wonderful goal and I could not be happier with what I have been able to accomplish just this year already.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the finish and on finding time to stitch every day in week 14. Hope this week was was good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.