Monday, April 30, 2018

Design Wall Monday

This last week I was able to make progress on Ring of Stars.  I was able to start sewing strips and triangles together.


Even though the picture does not look like much, progress was made on the quilt and I could not be more happier with the progress that I made.

Now for my goals for the week:

My first goal is to finish cutting and then start to put the quilt top together.  I hope to get the center section pieced by the end of the week so I can focus on the borders next week before I quilt it at my LQS on their longarm.


My second goal is to start putting together my Hands 2 Help quilt.  I see some strip set sewing in my future.  (The photo is from Confessions of a Fabric Addict as it is her pattern)


My goals are short this week, but that is because I have to put all of my focus in on these two quilts this week to get them done in time for a quilting time that is already planned out.

Linking up with:
Design Wall

I made it on Monday to the party again this week!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.