Sunday, April 1, 2018

Big Bed Quilt A-Long - March Check-in

Rachel at Stitched In Color has challenged us to set our own goals for a Big Bed Quilt A-Long, you could make it to finish a quilt, or two or three, or get started on one for you.  My goals for the month of March was to get Royals Gardens to the binding stage, which did happen.  The binding is about half flipped on the back.  I am excited to get it done and on our bed, as our first bed quilt for us!


My second part to my March goal was to finish cutting out another bed quilt that I want to start.  I was also able to accomplish this.  It is so pretty organized in it's project box, and ready to be put together.


My goals for the month of April is to finish Royal Gardens by getting the binding fully sewn down, and start sewing together the quilt top.  I would like to get the 4-patches made for the quilt, and start sewing together the triangles and the corners, but the second part is a stretch goal.

Here is to another successful month!
Linking up to:
Stitched In Color

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.