Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

In the last week I have finished cutting all of the pink triangles.  I am ready when I get some more yellow triangles sewn on.


And, I broke my machine :(  It has to go get a spa day, as there are a few issues with it.  One, I used the cutter too much and a piece of thread is stuck in the bobbin area.  Two, it does not always listen to my command and so I get a jagged stitch in the middle of a seam when it decides it wants to lift the presser foot and needle even though I tell it to keep going.  Three, it just needs a spa day as I have owned it for 18 months, and have not taken it in yet for its annual cleaning.


I have many goals this week.  My first one is to finish Unit D for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL.  They are looking good!


My second goal is to continue working on trimming Unit C.  I still have a small pile to sew together too.


My third goal is to put together 10 blocks for D&D's wedding quilt.  It is easy chain piecing, and I'm excited to pull out my leaders and ender's project to help that along too.


My fourth goal is to put together 50 blocks for signatures on Sunday, draw out both sides of the quilt, and start cutting all of the pieces needed to the quilt.  I have a June 9th deadline, which is going to come up wayyy too quickly.


My fifth and final goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish the kitchen (almost there), work on tearing out the front planter box (small goals make the daunting task manageable), and make a decision about which company to go with for our little plumbing issue.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.