Monday, April 29, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 17 2019


Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 28 out of 28
Days spent stitching in 2019: 115 out of 118
Success Rate: 97.5%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

Finding time to stitch went very well.  No issues were had finding time, especially with such a large deadline that is quickly approaching.  I hope to have a sew weekend soon, where all my time will be sewing.  It will be nice, now to pick a weekend.

Fabric only went out this week and it feels amazing!  Maybe this next week I will bump it up to 20 yards used this year, but I'm trying to be realistic, and I'm currently making small blocks.  I hope I can make it.

Fabric out this week: .89 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 18.87 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 112.69 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 93.82 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on some great quilty metrics from last week. Good luck with your deadline project. Hope this week has been as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.