Sunday, April 7, 2019

April 2019 One Monthly Goal


For the month of April my goal is to plan out a signature quilt, that will be double sided.  Start on the blocks, and start getting signatures from members of our congregation.  Our minister is retiring after many years at our church, and to send him off into his retirement, I am going to make a signature quilt that is double sided.  I should have enough places to have everyone sign, and because he is extremely involved in the community I thought it would be nice and thoughtful to have the community members he has worked with to sign blocks also.


These are just a selection of fabrics picked out, and the Kona White that will be used for people to sign on.

It is a huge undertaking, but I'm excited!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.