Tuesday, April 16, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 15 2019


Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 14 out of 14
Days spent stitching in 2019: 101 out of 104
Success Rate: 97.1%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week I was able to find time every single day!  I think this will be the month that I find stitching each day.  I have still kept my success rate pretty high and it is increasing a little bit each week!  Planning out at the beginning of the week has helped me know what my goals for each evening are.  Even if I do not get everything thing I planned done, at least I made progress.  I'm still learning the size of goals to make for myself.

No fabric in! :) No fabric out :(  It has been a lot of prep work, and sewing, but I have not ironed anything that I have sewn.  Sometimes I hate ironing, and it seems like this was my hate ironing week.  Next week should be a nice big number as to what I have out, but I will get some in as I'm picking up fabric from a fellow quilt's stash for my April OMG and signature quilt gift for our pastor who is leaving at the end of June.

Fabric out this week: 0 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 15.12 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 102.30 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 87.18 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. It take a bit of planning, espeically if you got a tight schedule some days. Hope this week was as good as last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.