Monday, April 8, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 14 2019


Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in 2019: 94 out of 97
Success Rate: 96.9%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This past week was very easy to find time to stitch.  There are many things to do to fill my 15 minutes of stitching, and this past week was not very busy with other commitments.  My fabric out this week does not show the time I spent, but it was a lot of cutting and prep work, but no finishing of units to count the fabric out.  Maybe next week?  I can at least try right?

No fabric came in that I bought!  I did get fabric from a fellow quilter to help with my April OMG, check it out here.  I am trying not to go out and spend money on fabric, but I guess it should be added to my totals as when it comes out, it will be counted out.  I am on a buying restriction due to our main line on our new to us house needing to be totally replaced, plus I do not need any additional fabric at the moment.

Fabric out this week: .15 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 15.12 yards
Fabric in this week: 10.64 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 102.30 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 87.18 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great week of stitching. Hope this week was as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.