Monday, April 8, 2019

Design Wall Monday

This past week I worked on Unit C for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL.  I only have 8 units fully completed, with over 100 to go for the size I plan to make.


I was also able to get almost all of the 2nd square round of triangles all cut for my niece's ISpy quilt.  I love the stack of purples in the back, which are completed.


I was able to pick out my April OMG, you can read about it here, and I made a few cuts for it.


My first goal for this week is to finish Unit C for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL.

My second goal is to starch, iron, and start cutting fabric for my April OMG.  I have another fellow quilter to visit, and she has the pattern for the front of the quilt that I will be using, and some fabric to add to the variety.  I also hope to get some of the blocks done for the front to start having people sign them.

My third goal is to work on my niece's birthday present, by finishing prepping the pink triangles.

My fourth and final goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish the kitchen (almost there), work on tearing out the front planter box (small goals make the daunting task manageable), and get quotes to decide who is going to replace/repair our main line for us so we can be done with backed up lines!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.