Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 2019 OMG Finished


Yay!  I made it, on the last day, but that is okay.  My goal for the month can be found here.  It was to start making blocks for a signature quilt for the pastor that is retiring from our church at the end of June, plus start to get signatures, and figure out what I planned to do for the front and back.

Here are the blocks that I have finished:


In total I have finished 33 blocks, out of about 145.  All of these blocks are already signed, which is great, I just have many more signatures/messages/pictures to collect before the quilt top will be finished.

I was able to also lay out on paper the dimensions, and how I want the back to look at.  I still need to figure out totals, but getting a plan down on paper can be the hardest part.  (If you have not figured it out, I am a planner to a T!  My life has lists, and my husband has learned to live with them)


Now to think of what my May OMG will be.  Will I continue on this quilt, or will I work on something else?  I will share in a few days!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.