Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday WIP


What am I working on?  Lots of things.

1. Daisy Chain Mystery QAL - Step one is almost done.  I just have to iron my units!


2. Prepping for 3, (yes THREE), classes next week.  One class I am on the waitlist for, and the other two I am in.  Everything is almost cut, ready to go.  I just need to pack it all up come Friday, and hope I do not forget anything.

                            

3. Putting a black border on Scrappy Bargello to prevent seams from coming undone during travel and show and tell.


Well, three things are not necessary lots of things, but it feels like a lot.  Each step moves an item closer to completion.

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Oooh taking classes sounds so exciting! I need to start checking out the quilt stores now that we've moved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.