Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

For some reasons Mondays fly by each week, and I run out of time to do a Design Wall Post.  Oh well, it is Tuesday again!  This past week I went on a shop hop with my Mom through the San Diego County quilt shops.  We had a ton of fun, and of course I acquired many goodies.  I did buy with intention this year, unlike previous years.  I started collecting for a quilt, and picked up some additional pieces for a class I will be attending later this month.  Below is my fabric haul, and the kits for each block with the free pattern we got for going to each store.

 

I also made progress on putting together some quilt blocks.  They have turned out pretty great, and next month I will continue putting them together.  I also finished my February OMG, as it was to get this far.


My goals for this week are:
1. Prepping for classes that I will be taking in a few weeks with Bonnie Hunter.  I need to make sure I have everything together and ready to go by next Saturday!  I have a lot to do before then. (insert chicken running around without a clue)

2. Get 3/4's of the way done with knitting the baby blanket for a co-worker.  The rows are getting shorter and I'm noticing how quicker each one is going.  I am close to 3/4's just not there yet, hopefully this week?

3. Finish Unit A for the Daisy Chain Mystery Quilt Along.  Are you are joining us?  It is free!


4.  Continue to unpack and organize my house.  We made some great headway on things this past weekend, but we still have a lot to do!  It is a work in progress, and I have figured out how I'm going to store my fabric, and how we are going to utilize an extra closet and make it more storage friendly! I feel like there will always be a project around our house to do, and it all costs money, so it takes time.  It is a work in progress!


I hope everyone has a productive and great week!
Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.