Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This past week I have been pretty productive!  I finished Unit A and Unit B, for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL.  All 4 patches, a set that is scrappy and the other set with a focal fabric and scrappy background.  I can not wait to see how it comes together!

   

I finished prepping for the two classes I will be taking later this week.  The first I will be taking is Sandcastles, and then Box Kite.  I am all prepared and ready to go, except to pack my class bags, but that is okay, I still have time.

        

I also have started making progress on my niece's ISpy quilt.  I have a lot of paper piecing to do, but it will be fun, and I am going to eat the whole elephant one bite at a time.  A lot of prep work, and some sewing is my March One Monthly Goal.


This week will be semi easy, as I am on vacation!  The first goal is to do some cutting and prep work to work towards my March One Monthly Goal.

My second goal is to have fun and enjoy the two classes will be taking later this week at Mountain Quiltfest in Pigeon Forge!

My third goal, if I have time, is start to cut for Idaho Square Dance quilt by Bonnie Hunter.  I will not be in the class this week, but I brought everything to make it, so I can work on cutting it out, and at the same time work on cutting out Blue Ridge and Jamestown Landing from the blue scraps I will be creating.

Sharing at:
Love Laugh Quilt
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Main Crush Mondays

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.