Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March 2019 One Monthly Goal


This month I had to think of a project that would be easy to transport, and makes progress on something I need to get done this year.  My mind went to the ISpy quilt I want to make for my niece. She is turning 5 this year, and I want to finish this quilt for her birthday.  I have until August, but the year is already flying by!


My goal for the month is to finish cutting the backing blocks, as the backing is going to be pieced, sew the first set of triangles on 50 of the blocks, trim and prepare the other 126 blocks for the first set of triangles.  A stretch goal is to finish cutting out the pink and purple triangles for the third square, prep the second set of triangles for the second square for the first 50 blocks already completed, and start sewing the last 126 blocks to start.  That is a lot, but each piece is small, building something larger.  I better get to work!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Fun project! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.