Wednesday, March 13, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 10 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 10 out of 10
Days spent stitching in 2019: 66 out of 69
Success Rate: 95.7%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

It was easy to find time this week.  I have a lot going on, preparing for Pigeon Forge Mountain Quiltfest, and keeping up with the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL.  There will always be something to keep me busy, as long as I do my 15 minutes before I lay down for bedtime.  I hope to see some finishes next month!

My fabric usage slowed down considerably!  There was none.  It was all cutting/prepping and some sewing, but no units were "finished", which is when I am counting the units completed.  That is okay, next week should be a little better, and the week after even better.  At least nothing came in!

Fabric out this week: 0 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 11.50 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 26.21 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 14.71 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.