Wednesday, March 27, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 12 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 24 out of 24
Days spent stitching in 2019: 80 out of 83
Success Rate: 96.4%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week went really well in finding time to stitch.  Of course it helped I had a project ready to work on while I was on vacation, which was diligently worked on.  I love seeing progress, and it amazes me how much you can do in just 15 minutes of time when you put your mind to it!

This past week I went to a quilt show....of course there was serious stash enhancement, then my husband won one of the grand prizes for me, as I'm the lucky one who gets all of the goodies!  This of course increases my fabric in considerably, more than I originally bought.  Because I'm out of town, I did not get a lot actually sewing done, just what I completed in class.  Next week I will have more out than in, as I believe I am on a no buying restriction, for the most part.  It is going to take most of the year before I am back to more out than in. (opps)

Fabric out this week: .48 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 14.58 yards
Fabric in this week: 59.92 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 86.16 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 71.58 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the fabric windfall. Hopefully you got some really fun pieces to play with. You've done really well on the stitching front this week. It's hard when your on vacation. Hope this week was as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.