Thursday, August 2, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 30

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in July: 27 out of 29
Days spent stitching for 2018: 183 out of 210
Rate of Success: 87.1%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week went pretty well in the line of finding time to stitch.  There were many nights where I was able to find more than just 15 minutes, which was a nice change of pace.  By finding that time, I was able to get a baby quilt top put together, which is moving things right along.  I hope everyone else found time this last week to accomplish what they hoped to get done.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. An excellent week on the stitching front! Hope this week was as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.