To help get the top to this stage, I had learned, as I was about to sew things together, that the pre-cut squares I got from a manufacturer, were not cut to a Charm Square size, instead I had to go down and trim them all by 1/4", which was frustrating within itself.
I was able to attend a sew day on Saturday, and I got a Christmas gift laid out. I got about two-thirds of the rows sewn together.
In addition to getting the quilt top finished, and the Christmas present worked on, I was able to trim these two items as my LQS has bigger mats I can use when I am there. It was an awesomely productive day!
My goal for the week are pretty simple. My only goal is to iron this fabric, cut out the quilt, and hopefully start to sew the top together so I can get it quilted the following weekend.
Main Crush Monday