Monday, July 23, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 29

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in July: 20 out of 22
Days spent stitching for 2018: 176 out of 203
Rate of Success: 86.7%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This past week was literally about finding the 15 minutes each day, but I was lucky and squeaked out the time.  To even have a little bit of progress done each day was nice to see, as my project is progressing.  This next week should be a little better, especially since I have a sew day on Saturday!  I hope everyone has been able to make great progress on their goals for the week.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are just that way, eking out those 15 minutes can be hard. Congrats on all the progress this week. Enjoy your sew day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.