Quarter 3 is already here, which means we are half way done with the year already. I was able to finish four things last quarter, and I am hoping to finish that amount, maybe more? We shall see what I am able to accomplish. My list is long, like it is every quarter, however I like to put it all on the list and go from there. Now onto my list:
1. Stitch and flip wreaths. Make 3-4 stitch and flip wreaths for belated Christmas gifts for 3-4 people last year. They are not hard to do, it is just finding the time. (I gave them IOUs for these beautiful wreaths).
5. Wedding quilt for C&T (late present, at least they know it is coming).
8. Charity Quilt top for Prayers and Squares at my Grandmother's church.
17. Knit scarf for my husband. He saw the scarves I made for my grandparents for Christmas, and wants a few scarves. As a result I am going to get this one done, and have the other two made for next winter. It is made with a simple pattern. Knit stitch about 30 stitches across and then 70" long.
18. This quilt will be for charity. I hope to have it done for 2019's Hands to Help hosted by Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I am making it with purples and greens as the latices, and I just need to start. It is going to be gorgeous I think. Photo credit goes to Confessions of a Fabric Addict.
19. There was a mystery quilt a long with Cora's Quilts called Gathering. The fabrics are gorgeous and I have finished all of the cutting, I just have to put each step together. It will be a throw size.
20. Supplement my blog post for the 12 Days of Christmas over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict by making a pillow. It will be a 12 by 12 pillow with a single snowflake on it, appliqued and quilted down. I have no picture, everything is cut out, I just need to execute it. I was not able to complete it, so I'm going to work on it and get it done so I can present it as a tutorial this year.
21. Supplement my blog post for the 12 Days of Christmas over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict by making a pillow. It will be a 14 by 28 pillow with three snowflakes on it. The snowflakes will be appliqued and quilted down. I have no picture, everything is cut out, I just need to execute it. I was not able to complete it for the 2017 blog hop, so I'm going to get it done and present it as a gift idea for this year's blog hop.
22. Finish Sweet Tooth Queen size quilt. Started as a Breakfast Club project, I want to finish all of the blocks and put it together. It will be the first quilt I have made for our bed.
23. Finish Sweet Tooth baby quilt. I had left overs from the two kits I bought to make the queen size, so I decided to make just one of each of the twelve blocks and combine it into a baby quilt. I think it is going to look awesome when it is done.
24. Chenille this panel of Mickey for a birthday gift. It has been layered, I just need to sew rows and finish it off.
25. Chenille this panel of Disney Princess for a birthday gift. It has been layered, I just need to sew rows and finish it off.
26. Chenille this panel of Dory for a birthday gift. I just need to sew the rows on it and finish it off.
27. Chenille this panel of Belle for a belated Christmas gift. I just need to sew the rows on it and finish it off from there.
28. Chenille this panel of Belle for a belated Christmas gift. It matches the one before, the only difference is the minky on the back, and I'm sure the binding will be different. I just need to sew the rows on it and finish it off from there.
29. Chenille this panel of Little Mermaid for myself. This will be the last panel to be chenilled as I come last.
30. Finish snowflake pillow (shared at 12 Days of Christmas hosted by Confessions of a Fabric Addict), and make a second one for a Christmas gift and creating a tutorial. I received several requests during my blog hop stop for a tutorial for this one. I like it enough that I won't mind re-creating it.
31. Dr. Who quilt, finish as I have started cutting it out. This was an intended gift for my husband on Valentine's Day almost two years ago.
32. New baby quilt, pattern and fabric has been picked out. I just need to put it together.
33. Seth's toddler quilt. The pattern and fabric has been picked out, it just needs to be put together.
34. Natalie's wall hanging. The fabric has been picked out and the idea is in my head. I just need to put it on paper and figure out how to do the blocks as I do not have a pattern for it.
35. Storm at Sea quilt I started at the San Diego Quilt Show last year. I have it all drawn out as to what I want to do, making it about 60" by 60". This is the small quilt because I plan to make a scrappy teal/blue/green one that will be even bigger. My Mom bought the templates, so I just need to borrow them from her to get cracking.
37. L&B's Wedding Quilt is for when they got married in July 2015. The fabric is starched, I just need to iron the fabric and then cut and make the quilt.
38. S&D's Wedding Quilt is for my sister-in-law and her husband, who got married in November 2016. The pieces are waiting to be put together by English Paper Piecing (EPP), and the sashing squares are all cut, and starched, I just need to iron and put them together.
39. On Ringo Lake the 2017-2018 Bonnie Hunter mystery that is absolutely gorgeous! I have all of my fabric picked out and starched, I just have to get working on it.
40. Meadow Mist mystery quilt was revealed in December. I have the fabric picked out, and I have since the start of it, I just have not had time to start on it.
41. Scrappy Bargello was started within the last week when I got to take a class with Bonnie Hunter. It was a fantastic class! I have it all planned out, and everything is cut, I just have to sew!
42. OSU Quilt #1 for Grandma is to make semi-matching quilts for my Grandparents to each use on the couch while they are watching games for their alma mater.
43. OSU Quilt #2 for Grandpa is to make semi-matching quilts for my Grandparents to each use on the couch while they are watching games for their alma mater.
44. Bel Canto is a mystery that was held at my local quilt shop for Strip club. It is designed by Daniella Stout, and the reveal happened in December 2017.
45. Baby blanket that is knitted. I have casted it on, it is just buried in the my pile of projects right now.
46. JoAnn's mystery knit, which is no longer a mystery, but I would love to get it done as it should be a decently fast knit.
47. Moonlight Path's quilt along with Cora's Quilts. Mystery started in March and will continue to through the first half of June.
48. Pocket bags - set of 4 for personal use. I have my fabric picked out, and it is on its way to me right now.
49. Brown bag mystery quilt from Cupcake Quilts in Spring, Texas. I am getting the clues mailed to me.
50. Jelly Roll rug. I am taking a class this quarter, and I want to finish it.
51. D&D's wedding cross stitch is a belated wedding gift that I am trying to get done for the happy couple. I'm still on the first border, but I have made more progress on it even since this picture was taken.
52. Champagne and Pearls quilt is for a class. I have some prep work to do before class, but I can not wait to see how my colors turn out.
53. Ispy quilt for Niece, which will be a Christmas present. All paper pieced, square in a square, with the Ispy fabrics in the middle. I can not wait to see the secondary design comes out on this one.
54. Drunkards Path for the Pigeon Forge Quiltfest in March 2019, I am creating a quilt to enter into the yearly theme for the quilt show. I have the fabric, I just need to finish the pattern, and start cutting. Once the top is completed, I'm going to hand quilt it with cotton perle thread, which I'm excited to do.
55. Kingfisher QAL is hosted by Stitched in Color and Tales of Cloth. The quilt includes EEP, appliqué and regular piecing. I intended to work on this while away from home this last month, however life had other plans. It will be a great evening project to wind down from the day.
56. 2nd Snowflake Pillow for the Christmas in July blogshop. I needed to make another one to take progress pictures. Now I need to finish it.
I am looking forward to encouraging everyone on making progress on their lists. I am linking up to Throw a Wrench in the Works for the 2018 Finish-A-Long.
Sew Fresh Quilts