Monday, August 6, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 31

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in July: 29 out of 31
Days spent stitching in August: 5 out of 5
Days spent stitching for 2018: 190 out of 217
Rate of Success: 87.6%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

There were a few days this week I was only able to squeeze 15 minutes out, however there were other days where I got about half an hour or more.  I was able to finish my goal for the week, and I'm closer than before on getting a quilt done.  I'm excited to see things coming along, and I'm not totally scrambling at the end of a deadline to get something done.  It feels great!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on such a successful week on the stitching front. It still amazes me how much I can get done with just 15 minutes a day. Hope this week was as good and you've got that quilt finish. Thank you for linking up with the 15 Minutes to Stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.