Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Design Wall Tuesday



I'm a day late, and a dollar short.  It was a rough weekend emotionally, and it is only going to keep going downhill for a little while.  Lucky, I am able to sew to my hearts content, which helps.  With that being said, I was able to finish my goals from last week, and I made great progress on my stretch goal.  Yes, I did not finish my stretch goal, however I was able to work on getting it accomplished.

I quilted and trimmed both quilt tops as seen below.




















My goal for the week is to do something I enjoy, which is quilting of course.  I will work on hand sewing some binding if I want to, remove some stitches on some scraps so I can use them with another project, or draw out a few quilts and/or color and figure out the math for them.  Do something to help me find a happy place.  That is all I want to do.  Hopefully next week I will find some peace with what is going on, and I can make goals, but if not that is okay.  It is one day at a time right now.

Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.