Monday, August 6, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Last week, I was able to finish my goal!  I ironed fabric, cut out the quilt (and trimmed as the precuts were off again), and started to sew blocks together.  It feels really good to accomplish a goal!


My goals for the week are listed below:
My first goal is to get the quilt top put together, plus backing prepped and the binding.


My second goal is to quilt both the quilt above, and the quilt top below at my LQS on Sunday.  When there I will also trim the quilts and prep them to put binding on.


A stretch goal is to put the binding on via machine and then start to hand stitch it down while hanging out with my husband on Sunday evening.  Can I make it?  I hope so.


Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.