I also started on my Hands 2 Help quilt, and then I made a mistake with putting no two right sides together.
It turns out I was tired, and the 2nd one I caught early on, where as this pair made it through and I caught it while ironing my strips. At least it happens to all of us, and we can chuckle about it, get the ripper out and get it fixed up nice and quick.
I was able to complete this on Sunday, so I have new goals of things to work on this week. Let us see what my goals are:
My first goal is to finish this quilt top for Hands 2 Help. I am currently sewing strips together, and I hope to start cutting segments tonight (yes!). I need to get this done by Friday to quilt it on the long arm at my LQS. The photo is from Confessions of a Fabric Addict as it is her pattern. I will have a photo of progress next week to show.
My third goal for the week is to start working on my May OMG, which is to iron the starched fabric and cut out this baby quilt. I just need to find the fabric and get to work. I hope to start this on Saturday/Sunday in the middle of sewing on bindings.
I hope everyone has made good progress on the project(s) they are working on.
Main Crush Monday